Wonderful pictures full of poetry, wonderful colors!
Oh, Frieda - that's wonderful news (not that you broke so many bones - OUCH! - but that you won't need surgery)!And what a stunning vista! I especially love the horse! :)
That is bad to hear about the broken bones.That is good to hear about no operation is needed.
Hello! I am so sorry for broken bones...Beautiful photos!
Frieda Dear, i hope you heal and mend quicklyThanks for sharing your beautiful and interesting photosmuch love...
Fantastic emerald green countryside. Oh no, I didn't know about your foot. I hope you are feeling much better by now :^)
Trimiteți un comentariu
6 comentarii:
Wonderful pictures full of poetry, wonderful colors!
Oh, Frieda - that's wonderful news (not that you broke so many bones - OUCH! - but that you won't need surgery)!
And what a stunning vista! I especially love the horse! :)
That is bad to hear about the broken bones.
That is good to hear about no operation is needed.
Hello! I am so sorry for broken bones...Beautiful photos!
Frieda Dear, i hope you heal and mend quickly
Thanks for sharing your beautiful and interesting photos
much love...
Fantastic emerald green countryside. Oh no, I didn't know about your foot. I hope you are feeling much better by now :^)
Trimiteți un comentariu