Beautiful photo. Awesome place. Greetings.
That is a breath-taking shot, Frieda. How amazing that must have been to experience in real life!
sunrise or sunset; that ethereal glow is beauifulmuch love...
Ah, I am so glad you saw the northern lights! When I lived in Iceland, I was constantly amazed with the beauty of the auroras!
Incredibly beautiful place - frozen pond with a silvery glow.
Yo diría "escalofriante" belleza la de esta imagen...preciosa...Repaso tu trabajo de estos últimos días...igualmente buenos...Un fuerte abrazo y buen fin de semana,Db.
Hello! Wonderful place! Beautiful photo!
Have a wonderful week!
Trimiteți un comentariu
9 comentarii:
Beautiful photo. Awesome place. Greetings.
That is a breath-taking shot, Frieda. How amazing that must have been to experience in real life!
sunrise or sunset; that ethereal glow is beauiful
much love...
Ah, I am so glad you saw the northern lights! When I lived in Iceland, I was constantly amazed with the beauty of the auroras!
Incredibly beautiful place - frozen pond with a silvery glow.
Yo diría "escalofriante" belleza la de esta imagen...preciosa...
Repaso tu trabajo de estos últimos días...igualmente buenos...
Un fuerte abrazo y buen fin de semana,
Db.
Hello! Wonderful place! Beautiful photo!
Have a wonderful week!
Trimiteți un comentariu