Yes, without doubt a magnificent landscape. I really like these tones so soft that give a delicious light, passed calmly.
Wow, Frieda! That is magnificent. "an extended blue hour" - how beautifully poetic. To experience a polar nights must have been truly amazing.
A blue hour that cannot be forgotten.Hope that I can be there.
Fascinante vista, fascinante imagen...Voy a repasar, últimamente no he tenido demasiado tiempo!Un fuerte abrazo,Db.
__"The Blue Hour," and the snows' sun-color tint; a polar warmth.Grand photo and poetic thought, Frieda! _m
Extended blue hour! Amazing………………!!!I can imagine how awesome it would have been to see such a sight from your naked eyes!
Wow; every thing looks so still, like a painting; thank you for sharing with usmuch love...
Lovely!!Happy New Year Frieda! :)Love,Sam..
Indeed, a magical setting. This must have been a fantastic place to visit!
Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I couldn't stop admiring the lights there - ok, most of the day (20 hours?!) it was completely dark, but the hours with light were really special.
Splendid shot of polar region.
beautiful landscape
Trimiteți un comentariu
12 comentarii:
Yes, without doubt a magnificent landscape. I really like these tones so soft that give a delicious light, passed calmly.
Wow, Frieda! That is magnificent. "an extended blue hour" - how beautifully poetic. To experience a polar nights must have been truly amazing.
A blue hour that cannot be forgotten.
Hope that I can be there.
Fascinante vista, fascinante imagen...
Voy a repasar, últimamente no he tenido demasiado tiempo!
Un fuerte abrazo,
Db.
__"The Blue Hour," and the snows' sun-color tint; a polar warmth.
Grand photo and poetic thought, Frieda! _m
Extended blue hour! Amazing………………!!!
I can imagine how awesome it would have been to see such a sight from your naked eyes!
Wow; every thing looks so still, like a painting; thank you for sharing with us
much love...
Lovely!!
Happy New Year Frieda! :)
Love,
Sam..
Indeed, a magical setting. This must have been a fantastic place to visit!
Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
I couldn't stop admiring the lights there - ok, most of the day (20 hours?!) it was completely dark, but the hours with light were really special.
Splendid shot of polar region.
beautiful landscape
Trimiteți un comentariu