Hello! This is very unique...
An excellent texture and the stars put on a fine note of color and excitement, I really like this photo.
Frieda, you always see the most amazing things! I love the contrasting texture. I hope work isn't too crazy for you now :)
Completamente bellas, las estrellas, el suelo, el conjunto...y por supuesto, tu capacidad para retratarlas...Un fuerte abrazo de lunes,Db.
That's an amazing design to find in a train floor! Very beautifulMerry Christmas & Happy New YearWarm RegardsRam
Trimiteți un comentariu
5 comentarii:
Hello! This is very unique...
An excellent texture and the stars put on a fine note of color and excitement, I really like this photo.
Frieda, you always see the most amazing things! I love the contrasting texture. I hope work isn't too crazy for you now :)
Completamente bellas, las estrellas, el suelo, el conjunto...y por supuesto, tu capacidad para retratarlas...
Un fuerte abrazo de lunes,
Db.
That's an amazing design to find in a train floor! Very beautiful
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Warm Regards
Ram
Trimiteți un comentariu