I took this picture yesterday somewhere close to Hinterzarten. I'll be gone for some days - on Thursday we'll fly to Tromsø (without my computer, so there'll be no blogging). Maybe we'll be lucky and see the aurora borealis. See you all again next year - get there well :)
This is such a beautiful image full of mood and emotion (and my favorite color). I like your interpretation of life :^) Also thank you very much for your visits... I love hearing from such creative souls as yourself. I hope you have the very best New Year!
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments, everybody. Our vacation was full of amazing experiences...I took lots of pictures of the polar night :)
13 comentarii:
Mysterious & mystical church in the blue wilderness. Lovely picture. Have a nice vacation.
Have a nice holiday to you.
The days must be very "holy".
What a stunning shot, Frieda! Gorgeous!
Safe travels and I wish you a glorious and beautiful 2012! I hope you do get to see the aurora borealis!
See you next year! :)
Charming and seductive, I like the soft blue light with a delicious, I wish you a safe journey and happy new year
a beautiful sharing; Best Wishes
much love...
This is such a beautiful image full of mood and emotion (and my favorite color). I like your interpretation of life :^) Also thank you very much for your visits... I love hearing from such creative souls as yourself. I hope you have the very best New Year!
I wish all the bests to You in 2012!
just like from some fairy tale....great shot.
and of course have a great 2012.
Vuelvo por tu casa, para llevarme instantes tan conmovedores y sumamente bellos como este...
Preciosa imagen, amiga, preciosa...
Un fuerte abrazo, y mis mejores deseos,
Db.
Best wishes Friederike... A joyful New Year! _m
Happy new year Frieda!
This picture somehow reminds me of a fairy tale I read as a child.
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments, everybody.
Our vacation was full of amazing experiences...I took lots of pictures of the polar night :)
Trimiteți un comentariu