How complicated and stunning. They look like dreams, don't they? Gorgeous shot, Frieda!
I love the texture and beautiful tones. Very nice and exotic.
What a beautiful flower!
I do not know who creates all those butterflies in my blog...10 may is a Flower holiday in Baku...
Lovely!
These last two images are like beautiful splashes of colorful paint applied to your blog :^) Wonderful selection!
+Et ces veinesde sang botanique,ces lumières+
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments :)
Trimiteți un comentariu
8 comentarii:
How complicated and stunning. They look like dreams, don't they? Gorgeous shot, Frieda!
I love the texture and beautiful tones. Very nice and exotic.
What a beautiful flower!
I do not know who creates all those butterflies in my blog...10 may is a Flower holiday in Baku...
Lovely!
These last two images are like beautiful splashes of colorful paint applied to your blog :^) Wonderful selection!
+
Et ces veines
de sang botanique,
ces lumières
+
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments :)
Trimiteți un comentariu