I love iris - they're such beautifully complex blooms with the most amazing hues. What a gorgeous shot, Frieda. This one looks like it has a face to me - and it's sticking out its tongue :)
Anjana, in fact this is not a post-processed picture, it was taken like this. I used an application for my iphone called "hipstamatic". It simulates various kinds of negatives and lenses...
11 comentarii:
I love iris - they're such beautifully complex blooms with the most amazing hues. What a gorgeous shot, Frieda. This one looks like it has a face to me - and it's sticking out its tongue :)
furl of iris petals ~
choreography of blossoms
in a breeze
much love...
Beautiful blue...really beautiful!!
Wonderful color!
Thank You very much for congratulation!
This is a beautiful flower. Nice color.
color of natural and live best wishes
A delightful Flower tones and beautiful colors, wonderful!
Lovely color!
Lovely capture Frieda!
It looks like an angry face to me :D
What tool did you use to post process these images? I saw it in lots of your recent posts and they all looked awesome with the high contrasts.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments!
Anjana,
in fact this is not a post-processed picture, it was taken like this. I used an application for my iphone called "hipstamatic". It simulates various kinds of negatives and lenses...
This one is lovely.
Kind regards,
Mike Hopkins
Karlstad, Sweden
Trimiteți un comentariu