Hello! I could not translate... I think it is the reflection on the grass. Beautiful and interesting photo! (That was the music school--the last photo in my blog)
Indeed, the extraterrestrials are trying to send us a message, something like "eat more pizza" perhaps. Quick work with your camera. It's an image that's fun to speculate on :)
Thank you very much, everybody. These signs were made by a plane flying over Bucharest. I had never seen anything like this. It lookes extraterrestrial to me :-)
8 comentarii:
Yes, those seemed like some writing.
Sky hieroglyphics - how neat is that! I wonder what it says :)
Hello! I could not translate...
I think it is the reflection on the grass.
Beautiful and interesting photo!
(That was the music school--the last photo in my blog)
Have a good week-end!!!
I really miss, is the trail of an airplane? What does it say?
Indeed, the extraterrestrials are trying to send us a message, something like "eat more pizza" perhaps. Quick work with your camera. It's an image that's fun to speculate on :)
Thank you very much, everybody.
These signs were made by a plane flying over Bucharest. I had never seen anything like this. It lookes extraterrestrial to me :-)
Mysterious! :D
Trimiteți un comentariu