Then, the sky is a school to them.
When I see a flock in flight like that, it always makes me melancholy...
This is a magnificent capture. Thanks for this.All the best, Boonie
this looks like my sky when the chicken hawks are circling before it rains; much love...
Wonderful scene!!!
Thank you very much for your visit and lovely comments.I'm still thinking of the line (into the distance, a ribbon of black...):)
wonderful action pic...shows the enormity of the sky against the small specs of birdies...:)
Thank you Patali...and there are so many birds - a very impressive sight :-)
Learning to Fly, as I would like.. great shot..
lovely capture :)Regards Jayaruwan - http://jayaruwan.gunathilake.com
Trimiteți un comentariu
10 comentarii:
Then, the sky is a school to them.
When I see a flock in flight like that, it always makes me melancholy...
This is a magnificent capture. Thanks for this.
All the best, Boonie
this looks like my sky when the chicken hawks are circling before it rains; much love...
Wonderful scene!!!
Thank you very much for your visit and lovely comments.
I'm still thinking of the line (into the distance, a ribbon of black...)
:)
wonderful action pic...shows the enormity of the sky against the small specs of birdies...:)
Thank you Patali...
and there are so many birds - a very impressive sight :-)
Learning to Fly, as I would like.. great shot..
lovely capture :)
Regards
Jayaruwan - http://jayaruwan.gunathilake.com
Trimiteți un comentariu