miercuri, 7 mai 2014

I'm back

with some puppies I met on the streets of Horezu (Romania). I spent the Easter holidays there. And I will try to blog more frequently again!!

6 comentarii:

Leovi spunea...

Good photos, I love those dogs, wonderful catch with a beautiful color!

Gillena Cox spunea...

they are so cute; takes me back to growing up days, as an adult, i have lost interest in pets

glad you are blogging again, happy you dropped by at my blog

much love...

Magyar spunea...

__There are always, to me at least, compelling thoughts... deep on the faces of all animals; they wonder too. Nicely captured here! _m

rainfield61 spunea...

Happy blogging.

And we are connected.

silent moments spunea...

Hi... Nice to see you back... Such cuteness !
hoping to catch up soon. TC

KALYANI HOSPITAL spunea...


This is to inform the general public Male/Female who are healthy and %100 serious in selling their kidney for $550,000.00 should urgently contact Dr. Amar Ahirwar. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant,Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other major treatment. whatsaap me +91-8050773651 or e-mail amarahirwar712@gmail.com