Oh, Frieda! How gorgeous! And I'm delighted you're back on your skis - that's amazing considering what you've gone through. I'm doing well. Shoulder is doing okay.:) Holidays are looming and today is decorate-the-tree day so it's good. :)
Wonderful photos! A beautiful snow scene!
You have to learn how to walk and ski again.Have a good woee to you.
Exquisite pictures Frieda.
Hi Fredi,freut mich sehr das zu horen. Hoffe die Knochen sind ganz geheilt!einen sportlichen winter!LG
sooooooooooooo happy to hear you are sking againmuch love...
Trimiteți un comentariu
6 comentarii:
Oh, Frieda! How gorgeous! And I'm delighted you're back on your skis - that's amazing considering what you've gone through.
I'm doing well. Shoulder is doing okay.:) Holidays are looming and today is decorate-the-tree day so it's good. :)
Wonderful photos! A beautiful snow scene!
You have to learn how to walk and ski again.
Have a good woee to you.
Exquisite pictures Frieda.
Hi Fredi,
freut mich sehr das zu horen. Hoffe die Knochen sind ganz geheilt!
einen sportlichen winter!LG
sooooooooooooo happy to hear you are sking again
much love...
Trimiteți un comentariu