"Black Cats" is the name given to highly trained security personnel who provide special protection to VIP's & VVIP's in India :)
Hi Frieda, I like this one a lot...how the cat and the geometrical pattern is placed is very artistic. well done !
the pattern of light isso interesting; the image looks like a mixture of photo and paintinglooking forward to viewing your team - Germany when they play Greece on Friday - Euro2012much love...
Perfectly timed image with the kitty moving into the frame, and a fantastic graphic as well. Wonderful work :^) Hope you have a great weekend!
Was the cat travelling to Poland for Euro Cup?
Well timed capture! Btw I’m back :D and hope you are doing well!
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments :) I didn't know about the "Indian meaning" of "black cat" - very interesting!! The weekend has been wonderful so far, especially after the wonderful match on Friday night.
Wonderful light, a beautiful picture with a perfect shot.
The cat looks like it's on a mission, Frieda! :)
Great shot with perfect timing! It's almost like a collage too.
Trimiteți un comentariu
10 comentarii:
"Black Cats" is the name given to highly trained security personnel who provide special protection to VIP's & VVIP's in India :)
Hi Frieda,
I like this one a lot...how the cat and the geometrical pattern is placed is very artistic.
well done !
the pattern of light isso interesting; the image looks like a mixture of photo and painting
looking forward to viewing your team - Germany when they play Greece on Friday - Euro2012
much love...
Perfectly timed image with the kitty moving into the frame, and a fantastic graphic as well. Wonderful work :^) Hope you have a great weekend!
Was the cat travelling to Poland for Euro Cup?
Well timed capture!
Btw I’m back :D and hope you are doing well!
Thank you very much for your visit and your lovely comments :)
I didn't know about the "Indian meaning" of "black cat" - very interesting!!
The weekend has been wonderful so far, especially after the wonderful match on Friday night.
Wonderful light, a beautiful picture with a perfect shot.
The cat looks like it's on a mission, Frieda! :)
Great shot with perfect timing! It's almost like a collage too.
Trimiteți un comentariu