I love that view.A chapel on a slope.
nice scenerymuch love...
Frieda, I've missed your beautiful work so much! That is an amazing capture. I've never seen a chapel like that before!I hope you are well and happy :)
Charming chapel with beautiful blue sky in background !
Beautiful!!Hope u doing well...glad to be back at ya page..:)Love,Sam..
... and the ivy, tells of another time, remarkable. _m
Thank you very much for your lovely comments. It's wonderful to see you again around, Talon and Sam :) What a wonderful surprise!
Trimiteți un comentariu
7 comentarii:
I love that view.
A chapel on a slope.
nice scenery
much love...
Frieda, I've missed your beautiful work so much! That is an amazing capture. I've never seen a chapel like that before!
I hope you are well and happy :)
Charming chapel with beautiful blue sky in background !
Beautiful!!
Hope u doing well...glad to be back at ya page..:)
Love,
Sam..
... and the ivy, tells of another time, remarkable. _m
Thank you very much for your lovely comments. It's wonderful to see you again around, Talon and Sam :) What a wonderful surprise!
Trimiteți un comentariu