Une belle collection.
HAI GERMANIA !!!! 0-0 (1-0)
Nice collection! wish i could borrow one...Its raining like creazy here :)
The black and red umbrella is lovely! I'm so glad we could put ours away the last few days and actually enjoy some sunshine!
Thanks a lot to all of you for your visit.By the way, those are parasols, they would'nt help against any rain. ;-)
VERY NICE and WELL DONE TEAM GERMANYworld cup haiku e-bookhttp://tinyurl.com/3a2ykg8much lovegillena
Oh Gillena, what a match! 4:0 against Argentina, I can't believe it! I'm so happy (and I think the entire country is beaming with happiness...)
nice collection. All yours ? :)
Yes! But I must confess that the black one and the golden one are the same one (seen from outside and inside):-)
Trimiteți un comentariu
9 comentarii:
Une belle collection.
HAI GERMANIA !!!! 0-0 (1-0)
Nice collection! wish i could borrow one...Its raining like creazy here :)
The black and red umbrella is lovely! I'm so glad we could put ours away the last few days and actually enjoy some sunshine!
Thanks a lot to all of you for your visit.
By the way, those are parasols, they would'nt help against any rain.
;-)
VERY NICE and WELL DONE TEAM GERMANY
world cup haiku e-book
http://tinyurl.com/3a2ykg8
much love
gillena
Oh Gillena, what a match! 4:0 against Argentina, I can't believe it!
I'm so happy (and I think the entire country is beaming with happiness...)
nice collection. All yours ? :)
Yes! But I must confess that the black one and the golden one are the same one (seen from outside and inside)
:-)
Trimiteți un comentariu